Stand Or Fight

I remember one morning waking up thinking 'I'm OK....no really, I'm still standing!'


After thinking that, I recalled the verse Ephesians 6:13 'Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.'

I was standing!!! Years ago, even months ago I would have felt like I had been blasted into last week. There I was standing. 

When we put on the full armor of God, we are able to stand and sometimes there are times God calls us to fight. Either way, have your armor on!

There is physically no option to get thrown into last week. That is something that we mentally waste out time on.  God gives us tools, power and authority so we need to use them everyday if we are going to get through this life successfully. 

Stand or Fight. Which one are you doing at the moment?

Comments

Popular Posts